Saturday 14 July 2018

PREPOSITION LESSON 94

*Click the underlined words to download the file.


This is a lesson on preposition based on Year 1: Unit 3 Lesson 94. This lesson has been differentiated for MAINSTREAM AND LINUS PUPILS. 


DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE LESSON PLAN




1. Reintroduce the preposition to the kids using the PREPOSITION FLASHCARDS.



2. Distribute a PREPOSITION PICTURE PUZZLE to each group.






3. Pupils then will rotate in their groups to complete the puzzle. Pupil will write the sentences based on the puzzle. As for LINUS pupils, you can download this LINUS WORKSHEET as a guidance.









1 comment:

  1. I have a fancy on your posts.They are my cup of tea. I want to read more articles.The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing.
    Shipping Bar for Shopify Shopify free shipping bar app, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete